How might therapy/life coaching help you?
- when life's challenges overwhelm you
- these might be about loss, change, uncertainty
- when you don't feel good about being you
- including lack of self-confidence, fear of rejection, anger that's out of control, repeating mistakes, not feeling good enough
- when you want to make a change or a decision but something holds you back
- perhaps about a job or relationship
- when trauma, long ago or recent, impacts on your life
- this might be around physical injury, sexual abuse, violence, loss, accidents, war experiences (combattant or civilian)
What can I offer you?
- The opportunity to explore and understand more about yourself so that you live your life, not your fears, the past or life limiting beliefs.
- A number of therapeutic and coaching tools, including EMDR and CBT, to fit your needs.
- A number of options for working together; open ended, solution focused, brief therapy
- A professional service where I am committed to doing the best I can for you, where confidentiality and a non-judgemental attitude are seen as central